Monday, August 22, 2016

6 RESOURCES TO GRAB DURING TODAY'S SALE


How exciting! If you are like me there were probably some things you wished you had purchased during the Teachers Pay Teachers back to school sale a few weeks ago. Well, lucky day!! Today TpT is offering a ONE DAY ONLY Bonus Sale Day.

EVERYTHING in my store is 20% off for today only AND by using the code "ONEDAY" at checkout you will save an ADDITIONAL 10%.

Below are some of my favorite resources that I've used with great success in my classroom over the course of many years and they've also been used with great reviews by THOUSANDS of teachers around the world. 





This resource includes everything needed to implement, manage 
and maintain an effective and engaging 
math workshop with guided math instruction! 
It will change the way you teach and the way your students learn.























By the way, if you are not already subscribed to The Clutter-Free Classroom newsletter I encourage you sign up. Subscribers receive weekly tips for organizing and managing a classroom as well as exclusive free printables. You can sign up here.