Sunday, November 29, 2015

20 Free Tips and Printable December Resources for Teachers {holiday gift update, Christmas resources}



I've been working harder than Santa on Christmas Eve to create some new December resources {see below} and to update some tried and true favorites. I even made a HUGE freebie chock full of tips and printables. Have you downloaded it yet? 






 


While I am proud of them all, I am most excited about the makeover the very popular Family Dinner Conversation Starters Holiday Gift to Parents received.





This is easily one of my personal favorite creations and it brings me such joy to know so many teachers are using it to help their students' families strengthen their connections and open the lines of communications.

The short summary is this...each student creates a can of conversation prompts as a holiday present to their families. It still has those sweet personal touches like the child's drawing, coloring and handwriting. However, unlike a keepsake that gets stored away, this little treasure is used nightly to prompt the student to share details about his day.

We use it in our house and it always makes for the best dinners. I truly get so much more information from my children with these prompts. It is low cost to and very easy to create. You'll be amazed at the feedback you receive from your families after sending it home.

If you already purchased the Family Dinner Conversation Starter Gift for Parents in the past simply go to your "my purchases" folder and redownload it to access the new and improved version at no additional cost.

You may also be interested in these December resources:


By the way, if you are not already subscribed to The Clutter-Free Classroom newsletter I encourage you sign up. Subscribers receive weekly tips for organizing and managing a classroom as well as exclusive free printables. You can sign up here.