Monday, June 8, 2015

Field Trip Planning Guide & Printables to Use Before, During and After a Trip {Makeover Monday Product Updates}

I'm so appreciative to all the teachers who have supported Clutter-Free Classroom throughout the years and feel it is very important to consistently provide quality resources and materials. I'm pleased to announce that I've been spending time completely updating some of my earlier work to reflect the high standards one can expect when purchasing a product from the CFC Store. My plan is to showcase those updates each Monday.

If you have purchased this product in the past, you may redownload it and access all of the updates for FREE!  This week's featured "remodeled" product is. . .

Field trips can be so stressful, but they don't have to be. My first ever field trip was an absolute disaster! It began with me making over 20 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in my kitchen the night before because I didn't know teachers were supposed to order bagged lunches for each student and ended with me frantically trying to find a missing group at Sea World in Orlando (not a location I recommend taking for your first ever field trip as a brand new teacher).

The good news is that over the years I have perfected the art of the field trip and have combined all of those tips for you into an easy to read guide. It includes lots of printables for you to use when planning and prepping for the trip as well as lots of great activities for the kids to do before and after the trip to make it a purposeful event. It also includes lots of fun printables to use on the bus to keep the kids engaged...the chaperones and bus driver will thank you.







 
Coming Soon: Zoo, Farm, Apple Orchard, Pumpkin Patch, Planetarium, and more (feel free to make a request).





By the way, if you are not already subscribed to The Clutter-Free Classroom newsletter I encourage you sign up. Subscribers receive weekly tips for organizing and managing a classroom as well as exclusive free printables. You can sign up here.