Tuesday, August 19, 2014


Awhile ago...I don't even remember when...I blogged about my love of my personal laminator . Well it's still going strong and I still love it every bit as much.

Anyhow, I'm just doing a super quick post because I noticed that the very same laminator is Amazons Deal of the Day and is on sale for only $17.99 with free prime shipping and I had to share the Ć’news!

I'm about to order a second one to leave in my classroom. It is so lightweight and small and easy to use.

The  Laminating Pouches are also on sale so I plan to stock up on those as well.

Click on either image below to go directly to the amazon daily deal page. You'll be glad you did!


Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 

By the way, if you are not already subscribed to The Clutter-Free Classroom newsletter I encourage you sign up. Subscribers receive weekly tips for organizing and managing a classroom as well as exclusive free printables. You can sign up here.