Saturday, May 24, 2014

Camping Themed Classrooms {decor ideas, printables, tips, photos, and more}





{Click to Access and Download: Camping Themed Classroom Mega-Bundle}
















Also be sure to check out my other original CAMPING themed classroom decor packets in my teacher store as well as the Clutter-Free Classroom's Guide to Classroom Decor. Click the image to see more details.

{Click to Access and Download the Clutter-Free Classroom Guide to Classroom Decor}
 



Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.
Keywords: Camping theme classroom, first grade, second grade, third grade, fourth grade, fifth grade, sixth grade, kindergarten, preschool, homeschool, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, decorations, decor, bulletin boards, free, printables, editable, customizable, alphabet, math, word wall, birthday, job chart, schedule, clip chart, table numbers, name tags, desk plates, bookmarks, tropical theme, luau theme, ocean theme, under the sea theme, fish theme, newsletter, bathroom passes, clock labels, dismissal chart, behavior plan


1 comment:

  1. You must have been reading my mind when you made this set. I can't wait to add it to my cart. Thanks! I think it's funny that I blogged about how I used one of your other products to make a super cute but cost effective classroom. Guess I'll be doing that again in the fall!!!!! Take care, Amy (mrslabrasciano.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...