Monday, April 14, 2014

Managing Dice During Math Workshop {Clutter-Free Classroom's Clever Tips for Teachers} Tip #1

I purchased these small plastic containers at The Dollar Tree. I believe there were 10-12 in the package. They are perfect for math games during guided math and math workshop rotations because they prevent the dice from rolling off the desks and tables and onto the floor. They also make put an end to tossing the dice high in the air (you know what I'm talking about). 

The students give the container a little shake and turn it over to see what they've rolled.


Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 

By the way, if you are not already subscribed to The Clutter-Free Classroom newsletter I encourage you sign up. Subscribers receive weekly tips for organizing and managing a classroom as well as exclusive free printables. You can sign up here.