Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Clutter-Free Classroom Product Catalog Release

Check!

I was able to cross another big project off the to do list this week!

This baby has been "in production" for over a month, but I am really proud of the end result.
{Click to download: The Clutter-Free Classroom Product Catalog}

I often receive messages asking, "Do you have a product for ____?"

As a visual person who likes things neatly sorted, I thought it would be helpful to create a document to better organize my products for potential buyers who have a specific topic or content area in mind.

It includes a Table of Contents organized by category. You can click on any of the page numbers or category subtitles to go directly to those pages and view the products within that category. 

There you can view a visual menu of products. Clicking on the title will take you directly to the product's page where you can read a full description, see more images, view a preview and add it to your cart.

I have a fun little contest coming up soon relating to this new release. 

Details to follow. 





4 comments:

  1. Love! I think I own everything though!!

    :) Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic resource! Now I can't wait to do some shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I love your stuff, and have told so many teachers about you!

    Melissa
    Ms. Chae Charges In

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just downloade your new catalogue. There're still LOTS of things in it on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...