Monday, July 29, 2013

Document Student Writing Progress with a Writing Portfolio Binder {Freebie}

I've reached the half way point of summer vacation.

Or maybe even the more than half way point.

I'm afraid to actually count.

And while I've been loving days of  beach, pool, and lake blurring together, I have declared this "Get 'er Done Week." My kids are all at camp each morning and Hubby and I are at home with big plans to 
cross a bazillion and one things off a very lengthy to do list.

I spent the bulk of the weekend and today putting the finishing touches on something I am VERY excited to show you tomorrow.  In the meantime. . . 

A reader had kindly asked if I would create an additional publishing page and add it to the Narrative of the Week Packet for multi-paragraph writing. In true "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" fashion I added the page, but felt it needed the title and clipart. So I ended up making 37 new pages for both the Narrative and the Opinion Packets.


If you already purchased either packet, you can simply redownload to access the new pages.

If you are interested in both products, they are available individually or as part of a discounted bundle.




I started think about the year and was getting excited about using these to show the students' growth over time I realized I needed a method for keeping their work organized.

So I made binder covers, spine inserts, and tabs to create Writer's Portfolios.

And now I'm sharing them with you. :)



{Click to Access and Download: Writing Portfolio Binder Printables

These were designed to be slid into a 3-ring binder, but you could also attach the covers to pronged folders.


For more tips and ideas on organizing and managing your classroom please check out my Clutter-Free Guide along with my Teaching Procedures and Routines Workbook. This post is part of:




This item debuted as a Flash Freebie on 7.29.13 and was available from 9:00 P.M. to ? 
Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the Freebie of the Day
Click here for a listing of all of the Teacher Tips and Printables from The Summer of 2013.






Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all your hard work. I LOVE your products and your blog. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wincing right now, as I just purchased your narrative for regular price last week! Would have loved to purchased your bundle instead.

    I was also wondering about this same product (LOVE the structure, BTW) but with a mixture of narrative and opinion in one piece. (as opposed to buying both sets) Maybe a mute point given the new bundle.

    Thanks for all of your hard work! I love your products and appreciate your expertise!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...