Friday, July 26, 2013

Aqua and Grey Chevron Clip Chart

TGIF Friends! This will be short and sweet. It's past my bedtime, but I wanted to swing by and drop off today's product. I had a hard time getting it to upload this morning and the next thing I knew the day was winding down.

Long story short I used to use a clip chart and it rocked my world. I blogged about my love for it here.

And then I had some reservations and wanted to make a change for personal reasons. I blogged about my hesitation to use it and my new system here.


I still have mixed feelings about it. I totally get why some love it and I completely understand why some don't. However, at this point my incoming students are used to having a Clip Chart. So my plan is to have a clip chart ready for the first few weeks of school. I think it is important to have something in place to expedite the process of learning all our procedures and routines through positive reinforcement. 

My goal is to phase it out by the end of the 3rd week. I'm planning to offer positive reinforcement in different ways and handle behaviors that hinder learning through conversations with the students and parents along with individual behavior plans for those who need assistance self-regulating.

I created an aqua and grey chevron clip chart to use for the first few weeks. You can download it for yourself here.



For more tips and ideas on organizing and managing your classroom please check out my Clutter-Free Guide along with my Teaching Procedures and Routines Workbook. This post is part of:





This item debuted as a Flash Freebie on 7.26.13 and was available from 11:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. EST. 
Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the Freebie of the Day
Click here for a listing of all of the Teacher Tips and Printables from The Summer of 2013.






Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


13 comments:

  1. The link for it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get the link to work either :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't get it to work either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's on TPT.....http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/AQUA-GREY-CHEVRON-THEME-CLIP-CHART-BEHAVIOR-PLAN-793527

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie V.! I copied and pasted the link you posted, and it went right there. :) Thanks, Jodi! Happy weekend to you too! :)

      Delete
    2. Being OLD...I had to go to bed after trying your site at 11:15 & deciding Thursday's 2 freebies counted for Friday too! After getting up to PEE...& finding myself checking my iPad...I have decided I am ADDICTED to your work! Then the link didn't work & old-age panic set in! LOL! I am also one of the FEW living Facebook holdouts, but I found the link...all by myself...LOL...on your Facebook. Thanks, again, for all you do! G'night...I need some sleep now! Thanks again & again....Alice, the Senior Follower :-)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for another great freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so old....and computer illiterate....I posted my comment in the wrong place above! Oh well....thanks again for your work. G'night again! Alice, the Senior Follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trick to tech is to just keep using it until you get the hang of it. We all make mistakes as we learn. Just do it!

      Delete
  7. I just started following you in June so I was very interested to read your linked posts about clip charts. I totally agree with your philosophy and have observed similar positive and negative effects with a number of different behaviour (Canadian spelling LOL) management systems over the years. Thanks for sharing. Your blogs are really helpful and I think I'll have to buy your new classroom management system now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was interested to look further at the clip chart ideas. The download link would not work. It made me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the freebie! I use clip charts in my classroom and I love your chevron design!

    Kristin
    The Write Combo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...