Monday, June 24, 2013

Bet You Didn't Know You Needed This: A Mini-Series {Corner Rounder}


This little gizmo was a favorite of mine back in my scrapbooking days. And now it is a favorite classroom tool. It's just a simple little Corner Rounder , but it creates a nice, finished look on papers. I 
use it on student work that is being displayed as well as on just about anything else that has a square corner and needs a bit of pizzazz. 

It's really easy to use. You just slide the corner of the page into it and push down with your thumb. My kids often do it themselves. I have one that I use myself and another that I make accessible to my students in our writing center.

There are a lot of different versions available, but this is the one I have and love. I've been using it for 8+ years without any problems.


Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 



By the way, if you are not already subscribed to The Clutter-Free Classroom newsletter I encourage you sign up. Subscribers receive weekly tips for organizing and managing a classroom as well as exclusive free printables. You can sign up here.