Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bet You Didn't Know You Needed This: A Mini-Series {Magnetic Markers}

I know we are in the age of Smartboards and such, but I still use my dry erase board regularly.

And when it comes to using the dry erase boards I adore these markers!!
  • Look at the colors!!! Aqua? Hot Pink? Me likey!
  • They are magnetic.  They stick to the board people (and yes as one who teaches Magnetism as a science unit I do know magnets don't "stick" and the correct word is "attract," but attract didn't work in the sentence.
  • They are 2 in 1 markers. This is especially useful for visually organizing what you are writing. Simply flip the marker over in your hand and you have an entirely different marker to write with.
  • These are the BEST to use for writing on my Must Do May Do Board because I can record the different subjects in varying colors.
The official name is Board Dudes Double-Sided Magnetic Dry Erase Markers, Assorted Colors 4-Pack.  I buy them at Target, but the link above will take you to Amazon where you can also order them.

Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 

By the way, if you are not already subscribed to The Clutter-Free Classroom newsletter I encourage you sign up. Subscribers receive weekly tips for organizing and managing a classroom as well as exclusive free printables. You can sign up here.