Monday, May 13, 2013

FREE Guide to End the School Year Stress-Free


 Have you started your countdown?

Be honest...did you start it in January?

Despite the fact that I still have SEVEN weeks left, I am aware that many of you are getting close to single-digits. I think we all are thinking about wrapping up this year and thinking about how we will get organized and set up our rooms for next year I thought this would be a great time to highlight a FREE resource I put together to last year to help you end the year on a positive note and be ready to trade in your teacher shoes for flip flops as soon as the final school bell rings.
{Click to access and download this free resource}


Please feel free to pin, share, and email it to anyone you think would benefit from it. 

How many days do you have left?

keywords: elementary school teacher classroom organization management end of year tips resources printables ideas get ready for summer first year teachers to do list 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th kindergarten preschool pictures lists





Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for this invaluable freebie! It's nice to start thinking about how you are going to start the next year now while all your ideas are still with you! thanks for helping us organize those ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing ! I don't get out until June 26 and am losing my mind already! I think we have 33 more days officially! Not that it is great for you but I am glad I am not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodi! Thank you so much for posting this! I used it last year and I kind of forgot about it in the crazyiness of ending the school year! It was SO helpful last year! I am moving to a new school in the fall so this packet is even more important to me! We have 7 1/2 days left! So many emotions at the end of the year...tired...happy for the soon to be summer...add into the fact that I am changing schools I have a feeling I am going to be crying for the next 7 days! Thanks for all of your help...I am such a better teacher because of your blog and writing products! Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! Our school ends the first week in June and I appreciate you facilitating a successful end of the year with your helpful resource!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used this last year and it was so helpful. I made a binder for end of year/start up and saved everything that I was thinking about.It is nice to have one place to put your thinking for both ends of a school year. I also included a summer work section for things that I wanted to accomplish. It was awesome. I need it this year because I am just finishing up National Boards and anything that saves me time has been invaluable. Thanks, Jodi. I am grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your time for s'more door,
    Those look like real marshmallows -?
    Is there 'chocolate' under there too?

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...