Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May Photo-a-Day {Teacher Snapshots}


Who:
anyone and everyone

What:
A collection of daily photo prompts for you to interpret and snap a quick picture of (nothing fancy...a cellphone photo will do just fine). 

How:
Snap a photo that relates to the daily prompt. There is no right or wrong way to do it. Just interpret the prompt as you wish and click a pic! Share your image on any or all of your favorite social media sites: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, a Blog, Twitter, Flickr, etc.

Include the hashtags #CFClassroom and #TeacherSnapshots so others can see your pictures.

Logistics:
This is meant to be fun and stress-free. Therefore there are no real rules. You can truly post a "photo-a-day," you could do a weekly blog recap, or save them up for when you have writer's block and post a few at a time or all at once for an easy-peasy day of blogging. You can do all 31 prompts or pick and choose just those that interest you. 

Just be sure to include the #CFClassroom and #TeacherSnapshots hashtags or link back to this page. Feel free to share the image above so others can participate as well. How fun would it be to get your teacher friends to participate so you can compare pics and interpretations?

Tip: You don't need to take the photo on the designated day. You can take them all at once and then be ready to post when you need some content to share. :)









Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

13 comments:

  1. neat idea! I'll tag some of my photos now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! This is a great excuse to break in my instagram account and keep a photo journal of the happenings in my classroom. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were days 12 and 24 left off for a reason?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like great fun! And I've been wanting to start an Instagram for my blog... I think I just found my excuse!

    Andrew
    Mr. First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! It's a fun way to end the year right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy to have found your blog! I love a "clutter free classroom!" I love the Photo a Day idea on Instagram too. I'll see you there, plus I am your newest follower.

    A Little Tech

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea! You chose a lot of areas I'm always curious about other teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it would be so much easier if you created a group on Facebook and all the teachers could share their photos there and would like each other's photos.

    Lusine
    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love this and have had fun looking at the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Idea!!!! You're so awesome to share this! I personally can't wait to see everyone else's room!

    http://oceansofteachingideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really a great way to figure out Instagram and getting started! I started an account this weekend, and posted my first pics after finding this Photo a Day Snapshots.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what others will do as well.
    I hope I am using the hashtag correctly, my apologies if I am not.
    Thanks!
    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been enjoying this...a LOT!
    Thanks for putting in it together.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...