Saturday, April 20, 2013

FREEBIE: Vacation-Themed Writing Packet

I'm wrapping up my real vacation as well as the blog's Virtual Vacation. {Sniffle. Sniffle.}

But, not without one final souvenir freebie!  

Click to access and print The Vacation Prompt

I recently added a new writing product to my store: Narrative of the Week. It's a collection of 36 writing packets (one for each week of the school year) that can be used as in class work or as homework. This is something I have been using in my classroom this year and couldn't be more pleased with the results.

As today's freebie souvenir I created a 37th packet with a Vacation-Themed Prompt



Did you grab each of the 7 FREEBIES that were offered this week? You can check them all out here if you missed any.

Thanks for traveling with us!



Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 



By the way, if you are not already subscribed to The Clutter-Free Classroom newsletter I encourage you sign up. Subscribers receive weekly tips for organizing and managing a classroom as well as exclusive free printables. You can sign up here.