Sunday, February 3, 2013

SUPER SALE 28% off EVERYTHING

Huddle Up Friends!! It's time to put on your game face and get 'er done...shopping style!

You can view all of my products in an easy visual format by visiting my Pinterest Product Page. Each image links directly to the product.

Did I mention that EVERYTHING is on sale today and when coupled with the TPT code (SUPER) you'll save a total of 28% on it all. It's a great time to stock up for the spring.

DO YOU NEED EASY TO PREPARE AND USE WRITING/BULLETIN BOARD ACTIVITIES THAT ARE ALREADY DIFFERENTIATED FOR GRADES K-5? 

I've created packets that will have you ready for the next few months. The first two are bundles that include 6-8 packets for less than $2.00 each!




ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET MORE ORGANIZED? Be sure to check out all of my materials to help with all of your classroom organization needs:



Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

No comments:

Post a Comment