Friday, February 22, 2013

Spray Painted Muffin Tin Organizer {Coffee & a Clever Idea}

Last week's Clutter-Free Classroom Project Challenge focused on organizing your desk.  Please visit that post for over 25 tips on creating and maintaining an organized workspace. This week I'll be featuring Clever Ideas related to that topic.

Let's wrap up the week with one last DIY desk organizer. Placing a muffin tin inside an open-space drawer will give you 6-12 little compartments to house all those little desk doo-dads. I'm pretty sure it was the yellow spray paint that had me at hello though.

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 

Here's how: Follow my blog.


Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...