Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Removing Ink From Plastic Containers {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


The Clutter-Free Classroom Project Challenge focuses on organizing your classroom. Each morning I'll be featuring Clever Ideas related to that topic.

Over the years I've written several posts about classroom storage and more specifically, creating your own storage containers out of recycled materials. At one point I collected several Stoneyfield Yogurt containers to use as manipulative containers during Math Workshop. {You can see them in this post.} I spray painted mine. But, did you know that you can use acetone nail polish remover to take off the printed words and images on those plastic containers? Now you do. 

Best of all you are helping the Earth and saving money!
{source}

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 

Here's how: Follow my blog.


Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


1 comment:

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...