Thursday, February 21, 2013

Magnetic Desktop Organizer {Coffee & a Clever Idea}

Last week's Clutter-Free Classroom Project Challenge focused on organizing your desk.  Please visit that post for over 25 tips on creating and maintaining an organized workspace. This week I'll be featuring Clever Ideas related to that topic.

Yesterday I posted a cute desktop organizer that was created using fabric and a frame so this seemed like a good follow-up. While the version above appears a bit "cluttered" to me, you could certainly take the concept and streamline it a bit to manage your basic needs in a neat and useful manner. 

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 

Here's how: Follow my blog.


Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


1 comment:

  1. Is that just a standard 12X12 inch photo frame around the magnetic board? Looks like a neat way to get paper clips, push pins, staples, etc. off of my desk surface. I just made a literacy rotation board for my classroom using magnetic boards like that, so this would be a neat addition. (I modge-podged scrapbooking paper over mine though.) Thank you for the neat idea!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...