Thursday, February 28, 2013

Label Power Cords {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


The Clutter-Free Classroom Project Challenge focuses on organizing your classroom. Each morning I'll be featuring Clever Ideas related to that topic.

Did you ever notice how we allegedly live in a "wireless world" and yet there seem to still be cords EVERYWHERE?! I loathe cords. And therefore I love this idea for labeling them easy-peasy. Simply attach one of those plastic tags that hold your bread shut and label it with the name of the item on the other end. That's the simple way. If you want to get a little more fancy pants you could use some spray paint you may have kicking around and make them all fancy pants. Either way it's a good use for a free item.

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 

Here's how: Follow my blog.



Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I spent half an hour trying to untangle all the cords when I got a new computer the other day.....this is going to be done tomorrow! Great idea.
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about cords and it doesn't help that it seems like I tangle them without even trying! I'm glad you talked about this idea, I've seen it elsewhere, but haven't gotten around to trying it!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea! I do this at home too- makes it sooo much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! simple and inexpensive - I am going to do it at home and at school!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...