Friday, January 1, 2010

Keep Rolls of Paper Neat {Coffee & a Clever Idea}

The Clutter-Free Classroom Project Challenge focuses on organizing your classroom. Each morning I'll be featuring Clever Ideas related to that topic.

When I posted all about my classroom makeover last summer, I wrote about how I used wrapping paper a lot in my design. I love how it gave me more options for bright colors and fun patterns and not to mention it is pretty cheap. Needless to say, I have some leftover rolls of paper that have been open. This would also work well with traditional bulletin board paper and craft paper that you've set aside for projects.

Simply cut a toilet paper or paper towel tube and use it to secure the rolls of paper closed. In the past I've used elastics which sometimes leave creases. 

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 

Here's how: Follow my blog.

Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 

By the way, if you are not already subscribed to The Clutter-Free Classroom newsletter I encourage you sign up. Subscribers receive weekly tips for organizing and managing a classroom as well as exclusive free printables. You can sign up here.