Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DIY Storage Nook {Coffee and a Clever Idea}

It's classroom storage week for the 2013 Clutter-Free Classroom Project.

Many children are easily distracted by visual clutter so adding a simple curtain can create a space to store tubs and materials without being an eyesore. Often times you can use cheap tension rods to get this effect.
{source}
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 

Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the look for the gathered skirt with a tension rod! I made a skirt for my desk because I like to store stuff under it. You can see my directions over at Classroom DIY!

    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete