Friday, February 8, 2013

DIY Classroom Storage Using Laundry Baskets {Coffee & a Clever Idea}

{source}
It's classroom storage week for the 2013 Clutter-Free Classroom Project.

If you, or someone you know, is even a wee bit handy this may be a wonderful and frugal option for storing classroom items. I like it because it is spacious, fairly open, and versatile. You could use colorful laundry baskets. You can make it as tall as you like. The tags are too cute as well.

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 

Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

2 comments:

  1. This would be a great storage solution to my storage room. Ceiling to floor to hold all of the toys to rotate.

    ReplyDelete