Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DIY Charger Station {Coffee & a Clever Idea}



The Clutter-Free Classroom Project Challenge focuses on organizing your classroom. Each morning I'll be featuring Clever Ideas related to that topic.

In our high-tech world teachers now often find themselves charging ipods for the classroom...or perhaps their own cell phones at times. I have added this to my DIY plans because it is such a cute solution to having cords cluttering the classroom (and admittedly my own house). Check out the site for a great tutorial on how to make a neat charging station out of a lotion bottle.

As an added bonus, you'll be able to make it match your classroom theme or color scheme which always helps to create a sense of neatness and order. 

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 

Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that. I think I will actually do that so I pinned it! Thanks again. I love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I am going to do this with a bottle that's almost empty now.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...