Monday, February 18, 2013

Cookie Sheets as Desk Draw Dividers {Coffee & a Clever Idea}

{source}

Last week's Clutter-Free Classroom Project Challenge focused on organizing your desk.  Please visit that post for over 25 tips on creating and maintaining an organized workspace. This week I'll be featuring Clever Ideas related to that topic.

The photo above shows cookie sheets being use to create defined spaces within a larger desk drawer. If you have an oversized drawer without dividers this might be a good solution. Bonus: It's magnetic!

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 

Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. I also use paper boxes from reams of paper. They are sturdy, have a little higher sides, and can be decorated with scrapbook paper (I know you love a good pack of scrapbook paper!)

    ReplyDelete