Friday, January 18, 2013

Share Your Plan for Becoming Clutter-Free Linky Party {week 2 Challenge}



If you are new, be sure to start here to learn all about the CFC Project to Get Your Classroom and Teaching Life Organized in 2013. You certainly can jump in at any time and follow the steps that are being outlined each week.

This week's challenge was to create some plans for decluttering your classroom. Specifically you needed to figure out where your unwanted items will go when you give them the boot out of your soon-to-be organized space AND to generate a list of "non-negotiable rules/must purge rules." 

(Be sure to see my original post and grab the free printables that go with this week's challenge if you missed it.) 

Now it's time to share what you came up with. Let us know what you plan to do with the clutter that is weighing you down and what guidelines you are going to use to determine if something must go.




Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

3 comments:

  1. I am very proud of myself this week. I came up with a plan with 5 simple rules that I am willing to stick to it! I also found my three bins which will be in the classroom first thing Tuesday morning :)

    Taking baby steps to a clutter free classroom,
    Vanessa
    KinderLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my goals, to have a clutter free classroom. Good luck with the LP.

    Best,
    Ramon
    Fonts 4 Teachers
    Fonts 4 Teachers in TPT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having so much fun--and already excited about the results!! THANKS!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete