Friday, December 7, 2012

Vertical Ribbon Storage {Coffee and a Clever Idea}

Ribbon Storage Idea


The other day I featured a clever idea for making a custom vertical storage system for paperwork. It turns out tiered hangers really lend themselves to some great "outside the box" purposes.


I love to use ribbon in the classroom. I went a bit ribbon crazy when I made over my room this summer {you can see all of my classroom 2012 projects that were included in my Classroom 360 series here}. 


Ribbon in the classroom can be used to jazz up so many things, but my favorite use is to make borders out of it.

I currently have all of my ribbons stored...uh, make that dumped...into a basket. It works. But, this would be way better. It would easily hang in a closet or display it in a craft center.




Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 

Here's how: Follow my blog.




Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...