Tuesday, December 11, 2012

In Case You Were Wondering . . .


I've been away from the computer for a couple of days enjoying some much appreciated unplugged family time. I love being in my favorite place in the world with my favorite people in the world.

This was a bit of a spontaneous adventure.

My girls' school was closed for a conference day and I needed to take a personal day to be home with them. 

And then my gears started turning and I figured, "well, the twins and I will be home anyhow...maybe we should go to Disney for the weekend." 

It was beyond perfect.

I do have some fun things up my sleeve as we close out 2012, but mostly I am super excited to start sharing what is in store for 2013 with you when the ball drops and the calendar turns.  Needless to say, I've been filling my Blog Planner like crazy and am really looking forward to what the New Year will bring.

In the meantime, I'll be spending less time on the computer and more time with family enjoying the magic of the Holiday Season...mixed with the hustle and bustle of report cards and conferences  and present making for parents and trying to teach while sugar plums dance in their heads and the rest of the craziness that is December in a classroom.





Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had the opportunity for a wonderful family adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family time is beyond precious! 'Tis the season to have more of it!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just returned from Disney on Saturday! It was absolutely beautiful, magical and a perfect start to Christmas. I'm also taking more time for family during the holidays. Making memories is the best. I hope you enjoyed your time at Disney as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you spent time there. I too got to go to Disneyland and visit Santa with my grandson for his first time. Of course we enjoyed it more than he did at 3 1/2 months old. LOL. We are planning a family weekend at Disneyworld. Lukily for me my son in law works at disneyland and our visit there is baiscally free except for the travelling. Enjoy the excitement and wonder and joy of this season!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...