Monday, December 3, 2012

Handmade Vertical Storage {Coffee and a Clever Idea}

Handmade Vertical Storage for the Classroom

{source}
If you are looking for vertical storage and want something more customized then this would be a great option. TIERED SKIRT HANGERS come in various shapes and sizes which give you lots of flexibility. 

I think it would be fun to change out the file folders to coordinate with your classroom theme or the current season. I also love the idea of having this on the wall to display all those little pieces of artwork that your students give you.


Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.





Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so cute. I will make one so that our bills at home will be more organized. Thanks a lot for the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...