Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Great Use for Holiday Cards {Coffee & a Clever Idea}

ORGANIZING YOUR PHONE CONTACTS


OK So this post isn't exactly a Clever Idea for your classroom, but let's be honest...when your this close to a school vacation your mind isn't exactly focused on the classroom anyhow. And this idea was far too fabulous not to share with y'all. 


I love, love, love when the Christmas cards start filling my mailbox. Even now when my friends' kids are plastered all over Facebook on a daily basis, I still heart seeing their adorable little mugs come out of a festive envelope. I love hanging the cards on the wall to stare at all month. I don't love taking them down. But, let's be honest it would seem odd to leave Christmas cards out all year.

That is why I find this idea to be brilliant. 

Use your phone to snap a pic of the pic and then use it with the sender's contact info. Then you can enjoy the cuteness all year long.



Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 

Here's how: Follow my blog.





Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


6 comments:

  1. This is so simple & SUPER SMART! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I just received 2 cards in the mail today. Unfortunately no photos, but I will definitely keep this in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you were my student you would be writing the word you're 25 times. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! I'll have to remember it for next year. It's great for birth announcements with family pictures too!
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...