Wednesday, November 14, 2012

REMINDER BRACELETS {Coffee and a Clever Idea}


Do you have friends who need reminders? Or perhaps you have some parents who might not be consistent with checking your communication folder for important notes.

This idea would be helpful. You could use them to remind parents about conferences or the annual open house. Parent communication is so important. This would be a great tool to add to your collection of ways to keep in touch. While I would never suggest using this method to convey a behavioral concern, it would be a great way to let your students show pride in having had a great day.

HOW WOULD YOU USE THESE BRACELETS? 

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


3 comments:

  1. I saw this idea earlier this year - love it! I have used it for missing library books, gym shoes . . . It is great for writing a note to bring a missing agenda/planner!
    Love your blog!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use it for teaching students letters of the alphabet & sight words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stick printed labels and stick them on students shirts as they leave to remind them about family math nights, PTA events etc. It's a great way to give students an extra reminder! I like the bracelet idea to use for informal reminders

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...