Thursday, November 15, 2012

QUIET SPRAY {Coffee and a Clever Idea}


Oh, if only it were this simple. ;)

But, some kiddos love a gimmick. Heck, I love a gimmick. 

A squirt of quiet spray might be a fun addition to your "bag of tricks." This teacher just uses an empty bottle and let's the "squirt sound" be enough of a reminder as students are walking into the hall. It may also be cute to bring out before assessments or during quiet work times to spray the room.

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.





Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


2 comments:

  1. I wonder if this would work with my first graders...they've been getting a little out of hand with the excessive talking.

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BHAHAHA, hilarious, I love it. I know a teacher who makes THE most realistic squirt sound ever, I wish I could too!
    Dynelle
    http://firstgradefunmrsdunn.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...