Thursday, November 1, 2012

POPSICLE STICK TALLIES {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


What a fun way to practice tallies...popsicle sticks. Really there isn't much more I can say about it since it's clear cut and obvious. But, it was worth sharing. :)

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

6 comments:

  1. 3 days in a row of taking my images and not crediting my blog. Please stop.

    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if this came from a teacher blog. I clicked on the link to see where these great ideas are coming from and it took me to a private album. Thanks for posting Mrs. Wheeler. Now I know. April

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great ideas, Mrs. Wheeler!!!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! I fell in love with mrs wheeler's idea for tally marks back in 2010! I have used it ever since- so glad I found her:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My old district's math program, Bridges in Mathematics, teaches tallies this way. It's annoying to manage (setting up 30+ baggies of sticks and making sure they all get put away correctly), but it is a great visual and kinesthetic way for the kids to conceptually understand talies! Great job Mrs. Wheeler!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...