Tuesday, November 6, 2012

PHOTO BINDER CLIPS {Coffee and a Clever Idea}


I thought my love of binder clips had reached capacity when I posted about using them to organize paperwork and when I posted about using them to label cubbies/mailboxes and when I showed you how Washi Tape could make them even cooler.

And then I found these.

And my love for binder clips officially grew to an unhealthy level.

I mean seriously? Binder clips + kids pictures + Modge Podge = too good to be true.

My head started spinning with ideas.

I will use these to clip the gift bags closed that we'll use with the awesome holiday gifts I am going to have my students make for their families.

I can add these to my student work display board.

I can use them to clip together student work for open house and conferences.

As a parent I would go gaga for them. 
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

{photo source(s) 1}



Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


7 comments:

  1. Do you have any suggestions on how to print the pictures small enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a link to the source? I'm mostly wondering if I can avoid getting out my ruler if someone has already measured for dimension so I can just size my pics and print. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous...The link posted at the bottom for some reason. When I go into my drafting screen and preview screen it is in the correct place, but when I publish it come up at the bottom of the post. Grrrr...Technology can be frustrating. It's under the logo at the bottom. I do think it would depend on the size of the clips.

    Hi Steph! Do you get a class set of those little headshots from picture day? I think those would be great. Otherwise I would line up 5 students of similar height and take one photo. The sizeof each "headshot" should be good if printed as a 4x6. I'm definitely going to try this so I'll be sure to report back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, thank you for sharing!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love LOVE this idea! I've always LOVED binder clips, but your ideas have taken me to an even "love" higher level with them :) Cant wait to try out these ideas this weekend...
    Kirsten
    Pure Joy


    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...