Monday, November 26, 2012

Peek in My Classroom (December-February Projects and Activities)

Happy Cyber Monday Friends!! I hope you are all having fun stocking up on fabulous products at great discount prices. I highlighted some of my favorite products yesterday, but wanted to take a few minutes today to share with you some of the projects, bulletin boards, science, math and social studies activities that I have used and enjoyed in my classroom during December, January and February. I had blogged about each of these last year so the links will take you to the posts to see more details, photos and (on occasion) some video of each.

My Cyber-Sale runs today and tomorrow. I am offering 20% off of everything in my store and you'll save an additional 10% at checkout when you enter the code: CMT12

{see blog posts / pics from my classroom related to this project here}

{see blog posts / pics from my classroom related to this project here}

{see blog posts/ pics from my classroom related to this project here}

Family Dinner Conversation Starters: A Gift that Keeps on Giving
{see blog posts / pics from my classroom related to this product here}

It's OK To Be Different: Bulletin Board and Writing Project
{see blog posts / pics from my classroom related to this product here}

New Year's Resolutions: A K-5 Writing and Bulletin Board Resource Packet
{see blog posts / pics from my classroom related to this product here}

Living Biography: Wax Museum
{see blog posts / pics from my classroom related to this product here}

Field Trip Organization Packet: Tips and Printables for a Stress-Free Outing
{see blog posts / pics from my classroom related to this product here}

Things That Come in Groups: Kicking Off a Multiplication Unit
{see blog posts / pics from my classroom related to this product here}

{see blog posts / pics from my classroom related to this product here} 

--I pair this with Owl Moon by Jane Yolen---
{see blog posts / pics from my classroom related to this product here}

Magnets and Electricity Resources to enhance your Science Unit
{see blog posts / pics from my classroom related to this product here}

February and March Writing Packet Bundle - 6 Packets Differentiated for K-5)
{see blog posts / pics from my classroom related to this product here}

Gingerbread Literacy Unit - Reading and Writing Resources


Valentines Day Math & Literacy Unit - 10 activities for grades 2-5


{see blog posts / pics from my classroom related to this product here}






Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


2 comments:

  1. Really like your conversation starter idea!
    Thanks,
    Erin
    http://adventuresinthirdgrade-brown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...