Thursday, November 29, 2012

Organizing Your Charts {Coffee & A Clever Idea}

I typically make new anchor charts with my students each year, but there are some (like my Schema Charts) that I use year after year. Storing charts can be an issue and is a question I often get asked about.  So when I came across Amanda's  method for organizing them I knew I had to share.

{source}

The concept of using hangers to store charts is not new, but she has two things added that I thought were great...
{source}
#1 She uses rings instead of pinch-style hangers to hold the chart and then uses the rings to hang them.

#2 She attached a label to the top of the hanger to keep things more organized and make it easier to find...I heart efficiency! 

You may also be interested in my related posts:





Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.




Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! I hate throwing out my anchor charts after working so hard to make them look great. Thanks for sharing the idea!

    Stephania
    missaugello.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks!! Such a great idea. I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea!

    Tammi
    thebalancedclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...