Tuesday, November 13, 2012

HAND SANITIZER BATHROOM PASSES {Coffee and a Clever Idea}


If you work at a school that requires the students use a bathroom pass then I think you will find this "clever idea" to be genius!" 

Because if you think about it you'll quickly realize that a bathroom pass is truly one of the yickiest things that lurks in an elementary school.

Are there hooks to hang them on in the bathroom? Will every kid wash his hands before carrying it back to class? No! 

Like I said, this is genius!

Even if you aren't required to have the students carry a pass in the hall, I would suggest having them place one of these on their desk to signal that they are out of the classroom.

To see how I manage trips to the bathroom (sans pass) please read the following blog posts:


Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

2 comments:

  1. I read this in the morning and started it five minutes later! I love this! Really, really beyond really, love this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this idea from you or someone else this summer. Best bathroom pass idea ever. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...