Thursday, November 8, 2012

EASY BOOK BINDING {Coffee and a Clever Idea}



Students love to see their writing projects published as individual or class books.

I'm always looking for fun ways to bind them. I know they would really did this simple and cheap method.

And I also did simple and cheap. :)

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

simple easy cheap fun book binding idea, how to bind student books, easy book binding, DIY book binding, binding student books, binding classroom books

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

2 comments:

  1. Is that a rubber band? On the other side all you would see would be the rubber band?

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...