Wednesday, November 21, 2012

COLOR CODE YOUR CLOCK WITH PLASTIC WRAP {Coffee and a Clever Idea}

{source}

I thought I was all snazzy when I labeled my clock with 5 minute intervals, but this teacher has taken things a step further by wrapping colored plastic wrap and labeling it with fractions and decimals. Even if you don't teach math at that level, it would still be beneficial to create the quarter hour visual.

Suggestion: Team up with 3 colleagues who may also be interested in doing this in their classroom and each purchase one color of plastic wrap.

You may also be interested in seeing/reading about my clock labels and also my clock schedule. :)

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.




Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

No comments:

Post a Comment