Friday, November 30, 2012

Chalkboard-Labeled Storage Containers

{source}
Confession: I am a teacher and I absolutely can not write with chalk. I loathe the feeling of it. Therefore, I love that I teach in a world of Interactive Whiteboards and dry erase boards. Yet I do love the old-school look of chalk on a chalkboard.

Bonus: They are created with a CHALK INK MARKER {Have you seen these? They create writing that looks like chalk, but without the mess...and it won't smudge, but comes off with water}.

It's for that reason that I thought these would make a fun storage addition to a classroom. I am not an advocate for glass in the classroom...at least not where little kid hands will touch it. Therefore I would use plastic jars or use these for teacher storage only.

I'm thinking I may use Crystal Lite Containers and Chalkboard Spray Paint because it adheres to plastic and is super easy to use.


Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.





Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have seen this idea before I bought new spice jars. I like the thought of changing them out if needed. I should really utilize chalkboard paint in the classroom and at home. There are so many things you can do with it!

    ❀Lisa
    Effective Teaching Articles Blog
    Lisa Frase's TPT Store

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...