Tuesday, October 9, 2012

WASHI TAPE BINDER CLIPS {Coffee & a Clever Idea}



Have you fallen in love with Washi Tape yet? I'm talking head over heels in love! So much fun. :)

This is a quick, easy, and cost-effective project that would be perfect for your kids to make as holiday gifts (although I am WAY partial to my all-time favorite gift: Dinner Table Conversation Starters) or they would be a sweet little treat for you to make for your teacher pals.
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.


Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


4 comments:

  1. What is Washi tape? Is that different from the duct tape craze??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this! I did google it, and here is their website, but I'm not quite sure where to look for it, at a fabric or craft store maybe?
    http://www.wishywashi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and awesome idea!! Perfect for Christmas presents!
      Karen

      Delete
  3. https://veryjane.com/Deal/1390/adorable-washi-tape-68-designs-including-fall-colors

    Very Jane has wash tape on sale for $1.99 right now too!!

    Hope
    teachingwhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...