Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SPONGE PAINTING MADE NEATER {Coffee & a Clever Idea}

{source}
Once upon a time I taught preschool. 

And we sponge painted a lot. I love sponge painting. 

But those little fingers get all kinds of messy when making their masterpieces. 

That's why I think this idea is oh-so-clever! I also love the paint on the paper plate. It gives them room to swirl it around, but there's a nice little lip to keep it from going too far.
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. such a clever idea. I am going to try it in my classroom!

    http://kindnesscountinkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...