Thursday, October 25, 2012

PERSONALIZED BINDER CLIPS {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


I'm loving binder clips. Personally, I would pair this up with the Washi taped clips I blogged about on 10/9. I a little patterned color underneath and some text labels on top. Perfection! I could see these being awesome if you have a classroom aide or parent volunteers. You could simply clip them to the top and have them read: copy, cut, laminate, file, etc. It would also be handy to make them two sided ("to be graded" and "graded"or "record grades").

Bee-Tee-Dub...I have another binder clip idea to show you tomorrow. :)

What ideas do you have for labeling the clips?


Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.


Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


5 comments:

  1. Love these! I have my ideas, just need to get them
    printed! Thanks!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argggh! I have changed from elementary to High school and I am drowning in paperwork. I teach four classes, but three are the same class. I am thinking about labeling quite a few with the class hour. I have been using folders, but I am having a hard time finding things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen these and thought they were cute, but as a kinder teacher I don't "grade" work, so I just pinned them and forgot about it. But your comments were helpful--I'm thinking I need to make these for my assistant: one that says "Send Home Today" for time-sensitive handouts from the office, and "Send Home Friday" for all the "junk mail" we send home from the YMCA and other community groups. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made some for myself this year. I teach math to 3 different homerooms, and I always have tests that are finished and those that need extra time to finish. So I made 6 clips--2 for each class. Mine say "Taraba finished" and "Taraba unfinished." I left the tape long on the ends and wrapped it around the side of the clip. I thought that would prevent it from peeling off. I like your other ideas and will probably incorporate them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! My district is switching to standards based report cards and so grading has become much more intense. I'm struggling with keeping all the assessments straight and organized. This looks like a great "rain" day project!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...