Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PASTA SKELETONS {Coffee & a Clever Idea}



With Halloween fast approaching all of our little friends have spookiness on the brains. I thought this would be a fun little project that would feed their need for something "Halloweeny" without being too "Halloweeny." Since many children don't celebrate and many school prohibit Halloween, this is a nice alternative.

TIP: Ask parents to donate different types of pasta to the classroom.
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.



Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


2 comments:

  1. Love the skeleton idea! Cheap and fun! Thanks for sharing!

    Rachael
    The Classroom Game Nook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! What grade was it done with? I would love it if you'd share it in my Halloween Linky Party?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...