Monday, October 15, 2012

MOUNTED LISTENING CENTER {Coffee & a Clever Idea}



I really liked the look of Ms Simoneaux's listening center as soon as I saw it. These days listening centers take on lots of different forms. There are online programs such as Tumblebooks, ipods, Playaways, old school walkmans and discmans, etc.

Despite there being so many portable options, I still love the idea of having a designated space for listening center related work.  I think hanging the headphones and splitter on the wall is a great organizational and space-saving plan.

Do you have a designated listening center space? Post a link in the comments if you have photos of it available online.

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.


Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


3 comments:

  1. Listening centers are great tools to build fluency, I love them & use them almost daily! What an adorable set up here, it looks like a treat to go to!
    Amy Howbert

    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, Thank you so much sharing this! I have been struggling with my listening station a bit I even though mine will not be on a counter, I think I can do something similar with some success. Thank you SOOO much.

    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listening to reading is so much fun! I love how organized this space is. I always struggle with helping my students keep the cords untangled. I think hanging them away from each other will help tremendously!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...