Monday, October 29, 2012

MAKE A DESK DIAGRAM {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


{view source}

Children will meet your expectations (usually) if you make them VERY clear. As in crystal clear. If you have desks it would be very helpful to provide a chart that outlines how you expect them to look. You may want to create desk size charts that can slip right inside for some of your messier friends.

Another option is to label inside the desk to spell it out even more.

A clean desk is a happy desk. :)
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot stand how some students keep their desks. This will definitely go up in my room if I am given desks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is right up my ally! Thanks for confirming that I'm not the only one who is obsessed with how students should keep their desks!

    Rachael :)
    The Classroom Game Nook

    ReplyDelete
  4. So deceptively simple! I love this idea.

    Heather
    Peacocks & Penguins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tips and love your blog! I'm on a quest to be more organized and create a clutter free classroom. I'm a newer follower.

    Resource Room Rules

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my picture! Would you mind linking it to my blog? I would love it if you could put my name and blog link underneath.

    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...