Monday, October 1, 2012

HOMEMADE PUFFY PAINT {Coffee & a Clever Idea}

{source}
I honestly don't know what I'm more impressed with...the idea of making myown puffy paint or the brilliance of putting the paint into squeeze bottles. This looks amazing on black paper and I love the idea of adding in some glitter.

Puffy Paint

1 c. salt
1 c. flour
1 c. water
a healthy squirt of food coloring or tempera paint.

Put in squeeze bottles


Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm going to have to try this!! Thank for posting!

    Debbie
    K is for Kinderrific

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds wonderful! So much fun! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love it! This just makes creativity SO much more fun! Just started following you and I love your blog!!

    -Brooke from "Teaching With A Tiara"

    www.teachingwithatiara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete