Wednesday, October 17, 2012

DIY MILKCRATE / FILE COVERS {Coffee & a Clever Idea}



My classroom is oozing black crates. I use black as an accent all over my classroom so it's not a big deal and I never thought they were lacking until I saw these super awesome DIY crate covers. You could use any fabric to personalize the look to match your classroom theme or color scheme. Check out the tutorial for more details. 

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

4 comments:

  1. Seems like a great piece there. The colors are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the tutorial. It seems complicated. Has anyone tried it? Is there an easier way? The end product looks great, but I'm not sure I could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always full of great ideas! You are very creative!
    Amy Howbert

    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat crafty idea! You are one creative lady! I just boo-ed you over on my blog. Check out the criteria if you are interested and join the linky party!

    www.hopkinshoppinhappenings.com

    Brian

    ReplyDelete