Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DIY MAILBOXES or STORAGE{Coffee & a Clever Idea}

{source}


When I first saw this I thought, "Oh cute idea."

That thought was immediately followed by, "But, who has the time to make a class set of mailboxes?"

And that thought was immediately followed by, "GREAT SCOTT! I HAVE A GENIUS IDEA!!!"

Because while I fancy myself a bit of an classroom organizational guru, 12x18 construction paper is my kryptonite. I hate how it just doesn't fit neatly anywhere. That's when I realized I could get some boxes that are just the right size, duct tape the open edges so they look all pretty and then tape them together, cover them in a super stylish paper or fabric and my problem will be solved.

Now to just find the time to do that.
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love these! I have seen them all over Pinterest and different blogs and LOVE THEM! I plan to make them when I am finally blessed enough to have my own classroom..having a Elementary Education and Early Childhood degree for 2 years and not being able to use it stinks. However, I should probably make them to store some things I have collected over the years for my "Future Classroom" that is taking over my office... Oh, and I bet they would make a GREAT mail organizer for my command center at home!
    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This idea will work out great for my creative art center. Paper problem solved. Thanks for the clever idea.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...