Friday, October 12, 2012

DIY HANGING FILE FOLDERS {Coffee & a Clever Idea}



One of the best space-saving tips is to make the use of vertical space. For that reason I'm totally crushing on these DIY hanging file folders. They would be great on the back of a closet door to make use of wasted space. They would work (in a shorter version of course) on the side of a desk or file cabinet. They could be used to house papers, games, etc for centers. I could also see them being useful for keeping resources (hundred charts, portable word walls, etc) within reach.

Best of all...they can be customized to match your classroom theme or color scheme and they are far more cost-effective than buying the manufactured pocket charts.
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.


Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jodi! I'm wondering...could you glue the folders together and then laminate the whole thing, then come back and cut slits in the laminate where the papers go? Then add all the embellishments? Great gift idea for fellow teachers!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make these? They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a tutorial? I would love to make a set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clicked on the source link under the picture and it brings you to the site that has directions there.
    Diane

    schoolhousetreasures

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...