Tuesday, October 16, 2012

DIY CUBBIES AND STORAGE {Coffee & a Clever Idea}


I often get emails asking for advice on how to handle student coats and backpacks in a classroom without cubbies or lockers. I did blog about it here, but wanted to share this idea because I immediately thought of all those readers when I saw it. 

It's simply buckets with holes drilled and cable ties. It would take up a bit of a "footprint," but might be a nice option. I could also see it being created using smaller buckets and used to store math manipulatives like interlocking cubes, pattern blocks, etc.
Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 
Here's how: Follow my blog.

Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss
Flash Freebies or Discounted Debut Items and view my easy-to-navigate online catalog.

Check out CFC's Helpful Series for Teachers: 


2 comments:

  1. Neat idea! Thinking about using this for all of the baby toys at have at home too :-)

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...